FOR GRAIN AND EARLY SILAGE PRODUCTION
- A new hybrid from the mid-FAO 400 group whose basic purpose is grain production; however, due to its tall, leafy and robust stalk, it has achieved impressive results in early silage production;
- It is characterized by high germination rate and germinability (high grain vigour) and expressed kernel dry-down during maturation;
- It has a medium-height, robust stalk with lush leaves and high tolerance to lodging;
- Deep and branched roots with great absorption ability;
- Large cylindrical ears positioned at medium height with deep high-quality kernels; an exceptionally good ear/stalk ratio gives it an advantage in silage production over other competitive hybrids;
- It has displayed great adaptability to various climate and soil production conditions and is suitable for cultivation in all production areas in Croatia.