We have expanded the offer of small grains with a high-yielding variety of triticale, which is characterized by an attractive appearance, a lower sowing rate, excellent health status and a large ear of high and stable grain yields.
We are grateful for your trust and wish you high yields.
High-yielding triticale variety, grown across Europe
- Early variety
- High-yielding early triticale variety
- Morphological aspect closer to rye
- Well-developed root system
- Uses: livestock feed, whole-plant silage, ethanol and starch production
- Average stem height 90-100 cm, very high resistance to lodging
- Good adaptability to different soil and climate conditions, making it suitable for cultivation in all soil types
- Very high resistance to most widespread diseases, low temperatures and drought
- Seeding rate of 150 – 160 kg/ha in optimal sowing periods