THE NEW FLAGSHIP OF THE FAO 500 GROUP
- The new hybrid from the product range of the Agricultural Institute Osijek is intended for all aspects of production: grain or whole-plant silage in all production areas and dry grain production in eastern Croatia;
- A newer generation of hybrids of exceptional stability in production and an exceptional positive reaction in good agro-climatic production conditions;
- Characterized by a medium-height to tall and firm stalk, as well as a strong and deep root system;
- Cylindrical, medium large, regular-tipped ears with deep yellow dent-type kernels;
- Exceptional tolerance to high air temperatures;
- Excellent drought tolerance compared to other hybrids belonging to the same or similar FAO group.