HIGH DROUGHT TOLERANCE
- Intended for grain or whole-plant silage, as well as for ear harvesting in eastern Croatia;
- Tall and robust stalk with large leaves of great stability;
- Medium large, high-positioned ears with orange-yellow dent-type kernels, light green husks and white cob;
- High resistance to the most common diseases and pests, which makes it a frequent choice of numerous agricultural producers;
- Thanks to its well-developed roots, the plant is highly stable and is characterized by better absorption of nutrients and water, which makes it more adaptable to water shortage in production.